We seek a Senior Acquisition and Contract manager to provide our federal client with acquisition, contract planning, and contract management.
- Ability to conduct a complete end-to-end acquisition and contract lifecycle management.
- Need to account for all costs, schedules, performance, and reporting and oversee all decisions throughout the program’s life cycle.
- Develop close relationships with client leadership, including the government’s Project Officer, Contracting Officer, and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Provide cost estimating, life-cycle costing, and cost-benefit analyses supporting acquisition options.
- Procure services to improve acquisition and contract processes and drive efficiencies.
- Draft and build requirements package documentation of Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE).
- Analyze and assist with the finalization of procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (Soos), Statements of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors (when needed), applicable pre-award determinations and documentation applicable pre-award clearances and reviews.
- Prepare, configure, and staff all milestone documentation.
- Assist the program office with the drafting of requirements documentation.
- Utilize acquisition knowledge and experience to liaise between the organization and various stakeholders to provide assistance and guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 15 years of relevant experience with ten years of experience performing acquisition /contract management services with a Federal Government agency.
- Experience applying the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to the acquisition processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication, so the team is evident on every level where the program stands at any given time.
- Public Trust clearance is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork collaboration abilities and skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint skills.